Sunday 10 January 2016

Resolutions...


I still can’t quite believe that its 2016! It’s so crazy, time really is zooming by. I’m usually not into the whole “new year, new me” cliché or making New Year’s resolutions, however this year that seems to have changed. So I thought I’d share mine with you and leave me a comment if you have similar ones, if not what are yours?

  1. Back to blogging - as you will have seen from my last post, this is a big one this year. I’m feeling a lot more excited and motivated now that we’re in the New Year and as you can already see, I’m blogging again. Looking forward to seeing my skills and blog hopefully grow throughout the year.
  2. Money, money, money – anyone that knows me, knows that I’m pretty terrible when it comes to this. I can’t save for the life of me! I swear I’m going to try so hard this year to stick this resolution; it’s going ok so far!
  3. Finally move out – this was my plan for last year, but after everything it didn’t end up going to plan. We’ve already made progress this year so far already, so in a few months we’ll be in our new home...eeek so exciting!
  4. Learn to drive – I’m finally going to carry on with my driving lessons this year, after being put off by my previous instructor. My first lesson it’s booked for the 14th and I can’t wait to get back behind the wheel and finally finish what I started.
  5. Be Happy! I’m going to make a conscious effort this year to stop letting people with negative attitudes continue to affect me the way they have done before. I’ve got no more room in my life for people that don’t bring me happiness. I did enough hurting and crying last year, that I’m going to choose to be happy this year and if that means letting go of people in my past to be able to bring happiness to my present, then that is exactly what I’m going to do. I’ve learnt that life is too short to be miserable, especially if what’s making you miserable can be changed or cut out.

So hello 2016! 

No comments :

Post a Comment