Sunday 17 January 2016

Homeware Lust List

So I thought I'd do a quickie post this Sunday morning and share with you my home/kitchenware lust list. 
Since we’re now looking for areas and potential houses/flats right for us and tallying up the cost of everything, I've obviously started to shop again. I’ve had my head in the clouds, lusting after all the beautiful items. While I’m over here falling in love with a few impossible things and a few very strong contenders, I thought I’d share a few bits with you and link them all up below. I think there’s quite a theme going on here of marble, cream and silver. 

Dante Chandelier Pendant -  £150, John Lewis 


Denby Filigree Silver 16pc Box Set £131.20, Debenhams 


Cream Kitchen Aid£449, Debenhams 

HexSide Table - £149, West Elm 

Penelope Bedside Table £279 - £399, West Elm

I hope you've got some inspiration from this short post and if you've got any cheaper alternatives, please leave some in the comments! 

No comments :

Post a Comment