Friday 8 May 2015

Rose Gold? I'm in love.

I've been lusting after this set for what feels like years and now I have it in my hands I'm so over the moon.I think the set is amazing value for money as for 65 euro you get 12  incredible brushes that look and feel so expensive and luxurious. The brushes are obviously beautiful, with the rose gold hardware and there luxury feel. They're so soft and I can not wait to try them out.  I've held off using them yet until I'd taken these blog pictures where they are still pristine. All the brushes can be bought separately on Zoeva but they're the classic black and silver ones.
142 Concealer Buffer, 228 Luxe Crease, 231 Luxe Petit Crease, 224 Luxe Defined Crease
322 Brow Line, 234 Luxe Smoky Shader, 226 Smudger, 227 Luxe Soft Definer
230, Luxe Pencil, 315 Fine Liner, 237 Detail Shader, 317 Wing Liner

I would highly recommend the Rose Golden Complete Eye Set and I wish I'd have purchased them sooner. Zoeva is a German brand but the shipping is very reasonable and they came in about 5 days, so I was very impressed. The next item on my Zoeva wish list is the Rose Golden Luxury Set

Do you have any brush recommendations for me to have a browse at? Also have any of you tried any Zoeva make up?

Emma x

No comments :

Post a Comment