Sunday 31 May 2015

May Favourites #15


So another month has zoomed by and although I've done a fair bit of shopping, it was all clothes and necessities and the only make up items I bought are in this post. I feel like I haven't got much to talk about this month, which is unusual. I've been sticking to similar looks as last month and been using almost the same products.








Yankie Candles - White Gardenia -  I love this candle, I only started burning it last week, but I've had it for a few months. It's a very light scent that's not over powering and I think anyone could get along with it.

L'oreal Super Liner Superstar -  I've been on the hint for a new liquid liner for a while and although I originally wanted the Stila (it was sold out when I went to buy it) I'm actually really happy with this one. I find the application very easy, it lasts all day and I haven't had any smudging with it.

L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper - I've really enjoyed using this over the last few weeks, I got it in transparent so that it doesn't change the colour of my other brow products and because of this I wouldn't say it plumps my brows but boy does it set them. It's very soft and it doesn't feel heavy but there is no straying all day long. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer - Well that's a mouthful of a name. I'm a wee bit obsessed with this concealer. I'm so glad I finally purchased it. The name of this concealer is really spot on. It gives great coverage but feels very light and doesn't cake. This finish is gorgeous too. I highly recommend this product!

Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow - Gold Trench - I don't know what it is about this shadow that I love so much, it's nothing that special and I'm sure I've got similar shades in my collection, but I just can't get enough of it. I've worn it a lot this month, it's very good as just a single wash of shadow when i'm feeling more of a bold lip but it's very blend-able and works well with other shadows.

I've now finished Once Upon A Time on Netflix and still mourning it, so I've just been re-watching that throughout May, anticipating the return of Pretty Little Liars. I have however just started watching Between on Netflix too, which is a new Netflix original show, it's looking promising so far, so I'll be keeping you updated with that.

What have you guys been loving this month and is there any new product recommendations?

Emma x

No comments :

Post a Comment