Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites #15



 Is it really April already? Seriously! I don't have a clue where March went, but I've been saying that since January. Through out March I've been trying new things and gone back to some old favourites, so there is a lot to get through.

Make up - 

theBalm Frat Boy Blusher - I go through phases when it comes to blusher. I usually prefer peaches and earth-y colours. However Frat Boy has brought pink back into my everyday make up look. This blusher is really fresh and very pigmented, so a little goes along way.

Benefit Roller Lash - This is my new favourite mascara. I love it. I know a lot of people don't like it as much as They're Real, however I never jumped on that band wagon because I was to in love with the Big Fatty mascara from Urban Decay. But Roller Lash even by passes that one. It really holds the curl and gives length and separation. So no spidery lashes here.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - This was a Christmas present so I've been using it since then. Don't get me wrong it took me a while to get used to it, because I'd never used anything like it before, but now I'm getting the hang of it, I do love it and it's a firm favourite in my make up bag.

Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick - I tried so long to get this lipstick last year but it was constantly sold out. I've had my hands on it for around 3 months now and I think it's going to be my first completed mac lipstick. I could ramble on about this all day long. I wear it almost everyday. It's my go to.

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo - As you all know from a few posts back, I love this range so much. The shade I've been loving most this month is Pink Gold. I find it strangely easy to wear pink on the lid and it's a new refreshing look from all the heavy dark colours of winter.

Dior Star, Nars Sheer Glow, Illamasqua Skin Base - At the beginning of the month I set myself the task of trying to find a new foundation. Instead of jumping in and just picking one that I'd tried on once in the shop, I asked around and got a few samples. These 3 are breaking my heart. I love them all and if I could I would go out and buy all 3. However I need to commit to one. I'm still trying to figure out which one I'm going to buy, but I've decided to add all three, because I've been loving them all. Can you guys recommend which one I should choose?

Hair - 

Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo & Conditioner - I have quiet dry/dull hair, probably from the abuse I used to put it through. I'm in love with my new colour and cut but in between appointments I really struggle to get the shine and bounce my amazing hairdresser gets. This combo has been working wonders the past month. It doesn't weigh my hair and I've had more comments about how healthy my hair looks.

Skincare - 


Liz Earle Daily Essentials - I've been using this set for about 6/7 weeks and I'm really enjoying it. The Cleanse & Polish is amazing at removing make up and my face feels so clean and refreshed afterward. I have very sensitive skin and this stuff has not broke me out or irritated my skin in any way. I've never used anything so good on my skin. I highly recommend it and it's definitely going to stay permanent in my bathroom.

Random Favourites - 

Elephant Bookmark - This book mark is so random but I've loved using it in my current read. I bought it from a little quirky shop in Sheffield which closed down last week. Absolutely gutted about that.

Pretty Little Liars - Season 5 has now finished and I'm a little lost! I can't believe I'm going to have to wait months for the new season. If you haven't watched PLL you need too right this second! Just get past the first few episodes and you'll be hooked!

Gossip Girl - As mentioned, I was lost without PLL, so when I know that PLL was coming to an end I started Gossip Girl at the beginning of the month and I've been addicted. I've just started series 6 and I seriously do not know what I'm going to do when I finish it. What new show should I start to begin?

Take Me To Church - Hozier

Heartbeat Song - Kelly Clarkson

I think that's it for this month. I apologize for this post being super long. Whats been your favourites this month?

Emma x

No comments :

Post a Comment