Wednesday 22 April 2015

Homeware Haul


Anyone who has moved out or is trying to move at from your parents house at the moment will know it's hard. My boyfriend and myself are saving to move out at the moment and get our first place together. To live as an adult by yourself you need the big things, fridge, oven, washing machine...the list goes on. But to me to what really make a house a home is the little things. So although we're saving for the big things, I've been picking up bits and bobs to put away to hopefully try and save just a little of  bit of money when the time comes, as we'll have almost everything.


These are just a few things I've picked up in the last couple of weeks. Now this is going to be really annoying, one of my favourite shops in Sheffield was Evolution. It sold really cute quirky bits and bobs as well as very shabby chic ornaments, clocks, drawers for dressers and other things along those lines. At the beginning of this month the shop sadly closed down and the items in this haul are all from Evolution. I'm sure theres lots of places online to find similar items, so let me know in the comments please, I'd be very grateful.







Before Evolution closed down it had a massive sale! I think I got all of this for around £40 ish. I can't remember the exact prices of everything as I've packed these up and no longer have the receipts. I know the clock was supposed to £20 and I got it at an absolute steal for £5!

I'd like to hear your struggles of saving down below, I know it'll be worth it in the end when I'm sat there writing another post in my own home but sometimes, I just need make up! You know what I mean? Ha ha.

Emma x

No comments :

Post a Comment