Sunday 15 March 2015

Face of the Day #1


As it's a quiet Sunday afternoon and my mum is going out with my dad for mothers day, I thought I would do a quick Face of the Day, for the meal I'm going to be having with my boyfriends family.


This look is very girly and pretty in pink. For base I always start with the Instablur primer. This is quite i recent buy, about a month old I think, and I have noticed a difference with the lasting power of my makeup and keeping shine at bay for longer than my previous one. Today I've used the YSL Touche Éclat foundation in the shade B20 and I applied it with a Real Techniques foundation brush. I then used two Collection Lasting Perfection Concealerin number 1 and 2. I use the lightest under my eyes and the darker colour on any blemishes on my face. For brows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in the colour taupe and I apply it with her Large Synthetic Duo Brow Brush #12. I then used the Maybelline Brow Drama in transparent to set my brows in place. 

On my eyes I used the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in pink gold. I'm in love with these babies! They will be a future post coming soon. I used it all over my lip as a base. I then I have a big No.7 eye shadow palette that I think was just a special for Christmas, I took two pink eye shadows from there. I used the lightest pink in the inner corner of my eye and used the darker pink on my outer corner, going into my crease. I then took the golden pink blush from the Sleek Face Form Palette (I have the lightest one) into my crease too to add some depth. I then curled my lashes and applied the new Benefit Roller Lash mascara to both top and bottom. I only have the sample size at the minute but next payday I'm buying the full size one. I have to say that it's the best mascara I've ever used and I don't say that kinda thing lightly. I also used nude side of the Maybelline Big Eyes Liner in my water line.

For finishing touches I used theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer as a highlight for the top of my cheekbones and slightly on my brow bone. I also used form theBalm the FratBoy blush on the apples of my cheeks. And finally, for the lips I used my most new addition and maybe most loved Dior Addict Lip Glow. It's the perfect 'my lips, but better' look. It is a rather pricey lip balm but it's nourishing and feels amazing. I really am obsessed with it.


 I hope you're all having a lovely mothers day, whatever it is you're getting up to and I hope you enjoyed this Pretty in Pink face of the day. I'm really enjoying this pink girly look recently. What are your favourite looks to rock recently?

Emma x

p.s everything in this style is a link, so you can have a look at the products for yourself!

No comments :

Post a Comment